The deadline to sign up as a Friend of the Fair at the Red Ribbon ($100) level in order to access the presale for the recently announced Grandstand shows has passed as of Noon on 5/18. Memberships purchased after this deadline are not guaranteed access to the presale.
Become an official 2022 Friend of the Fair (and receive 2022 State Fair benefits)!
Not only does being a Friend of the Fair show your support for the Minnesota State Fair, it also comes with great perks.
2022 Green Ribbon
- 2022 Friends of the Fair ribbon
- 2022 State Fair Friends of the Fair pin OR 2022 Blue Ribbon Bargain Book
- Discount at State FairWear Gift Shops at the fair
2022 Yellow Ribbon
- All 2022 Green Ribbon Benefits
- One State Fair Admission ticket to 2022 State Fair
2022 Red Ribbon
- All 2022 Yellow Ribbon Benefits
- One additional State Fair admission ticket to 2022 State Fair
- Presale access to the 2022 Grandstand Concert Series for up to two shows (purchase up to four tickets per show)**
2022 Blue Ribbon
- All 2022 Red Ribbon Benefits
- Presale access to all 2022 Grandstand Concert Series shows (purchase up to four tickets per show)**
- Two additional State Fair admission tickets to 2022 State Fair
2022 Purple Ribbon
- All 2022 Blue Ribbon Benefits
- Grand Champion Club membership, including special recognition and invitations to behind-the-scenes events throughout the year!
2022 Friends of the Fair annual memberships run from August 1, 2021 through the 2022 Fair.
The deadline to become a 2022 Friend of the Fair (and receive 2022 State Fair benefits) is July 31, 2022.
The Minnesota State Fair Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and your gift may be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor. The deductibility of your gift is limited to the extent that it exceeds the fair market value of the goods and services provided to you by the Minnesota State Fair Foundation. You may also waive your benefits, so the full amount of your donation supports the Foundation’s mission.