The Minnesota State Fair Foundation invites you to Taste of the Fair, a fun-filled fundraiser held one week prior to the start of the fair.
As the Foundation’s largest fundraising event, Taste of the Fair is an integral part of the Foundation’s ability to support the State Fair’s capital improvements and programming. Funds are raised through event ticket sales and sponsorships as well as silent and live auction proceeds.
Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021
5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
International Bazaar, Minnesota State Fairgrounds
Kick off the State Fair with a night of:
- Support for the Minnesota State Fair Foundation through auction items and fun activities.
- Food and drinks from traditional State Fair concessionaires.
- Live music by The Big Throwdown.
- A ride on the Space Tower to end the evening.
- A photo with the fair’s rascally mascots Fairborne and Fairchild.