The deadline to sign up for Friends of the Fair presale access has passed. Please note, that while we will still accept Friends of the Fair memberships after the deadline, we cannot guarantee access to Friends of the Fair tickets at the start of the presale.
Interested in the chance to get Kickoff to Summer at the Fair tickets before the random lottery drawing, plus State Fair admission tickets and other fabulous fair benefits?
The Minnesota State Fair has announced the Kickoff to Summer at the Fair taking place Thurs., May 27 through Mon., May 31.
Become a 2021 Friend of the Fair at the Red Ribbon level ($100) or above for presale access to Kickoff to Summer at the Fair (purchase up to four tickets)! Friends of the Fair contributions support the Foundation’s nonprofit mission to preserve and improve State Fair buildings, the fairgrounds and educational programs.
Please Note: To receive Friends of the Fair presale access to Kickoff to Summer at the Fair, Red Ribbon ($100) contributions or above must be received by noon on Wednesday, May 5. It takes about 24 hours to process the membership information.
An email will be sent to you with the Friends of the Fair code you’ll need to access the presale once your information has been processed. Presale access will be available Thursday, May 6 from noon to 10 p.m.
- 2021 Friends of the Fair ribbon
- 2021 State Fair Friends of the Fair pin OR 2021 Blue Ribbon Bargain Book
- Discount at State FairWear Gift Shops at the fair
- Two State Fair Admission tickets
- Kickoff to Summer at the Fair presale access (limit of four tickets per customer)
- Grandstand presale access for up to four shows (purchase up to four tickets per show)
- All Red Ribbon Benefits
- Grandstand presale access for all shows (purchase up to four tickets per show)
- Two additional State Fair admission tickets
- All Blue Ribbon Benefits
- Grand Champion Club membership, including special recognition and invitations to behind-the-scenes events throughout the year!
The Minnesota State Fair Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and your gift may be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor. The deductibility of your gift is limited to the extent that it exceeds the fair market value of the goods and services provided to you by the Minnesota State Fair Foundation. You may also waive your benefits, so the full amount of your donation supports the Foundation’s mission.